Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Default button of Orca]

Hy Michael,

Yesterday evening I have got another concept ydea with your ydea related:
Now, the demo Orca main window design application simple focusing the read-only edit box the caret with first line, without notifying beginner users how can possible sayalling the entire document for Orca. How can possible resolving this? An example way: Need putting a short label, with notifying the user what keystroke sayalling the entire introduction document for read-only edit box, depending the actual used keyboard layout dinamical. For example:
"Introduction text, use Numpad+ to sayall entire document.
Or:
"Introduction text, use Capslock+semicolon to sayall entire document."
I think your ydea is more cleaner, simple sayall entire introduction text. How can possible pass a sayall command (what the proper code line) to I try this tuesday?

Attila