Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Default button of Orca]

On 21/04/11 09:31, Trevor Saunders wrote:

  hm, so your assuming a new user would know that they can use the arrow
  keys to read and enter or space to activate the button, but not that
  they can change what button they are on with tab (?!)  I atleast for
  one find that to be a pretty odd set of assumptions.
my assumption is not so much that they wouldn't know what the tab key does, but that they wouldn't know that the help button is *there* to be tabbed to, and would probably end up in the preferences dialog before realising there was a help button in the UI which might give them some guidance on what preferences they would want to change.

Alan.