Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Default button of Orca]

Hy,

I maked a demo Orca main window how looks with Michael would like seeing if I understand right Michael suggestion. I sending two files, orca_demo.py and orca_demo.ui, please try if you extracted the attachments with equals directory with following command:
python orca_demop.py
I try make very similar order for Orca main window the widgets.
If you running orca_demo.py file, you will be seeing a very similar result I think with Michael would like. If we not change the design, all time the read-only textview vidget are focused when Orca main window is presented. This is good? Please not surprise, textview containing text is wordwrapping short words, but if you maximize the main window, you see longer text size lines with the textview widget. Now I not wanting adding signals for buttons, but if you closing the main window for ALT+F4 key combination, the demo main window application is closing right. Caret navigation is working, because glade default enabling the cursor for textview widget, I don't understand other applications this is why not happening. Developers simple disabling the cursor for read-only edit boxes and text views?
Sayall operation is usable too to read introduction text.

Attila