Re: [orca-list] Trainer mode: where am I related lesson is hopefuly ready

Hy Michaell,

Tutorial message for Orca automaticaly spokening basic keyboard navigation related informations for a widget a dialog, if we following this way, possible removing long introduction labels to prewent more chattiness example dialog for where am I related lesson if this way implementation is disturb users. If the user land for example the example combo box for where am I related lesson dialog, and tutorial messages is enabled, Orca spokening following style text if we removing introduction labels:
"selected month:
January
Combo box
Press space to expand, and use up and down to select an item."
App-settings for trainer mode application is a very good ydea, if this feature part of inside for Orca. If this feature integrating for Orca is unacceptable the community and Trainer Mode is remaining future a single application, need doing following, of course more carefuly if this is technical full possible without temporary enabling tutorial messages setting affecting other applications: 1. In Init of code, need getting actual tutorial mode related setting, the default value of this setting now is False if the user don't checked the enable tutorial messages check box for speech page. 2. Need setting the enable tutorial messages related setting temporary with true when application is running. I very fraid the disadwantage this way implementation (you absolute true) this setting way affecting other applications.
3. Before application closing, need restoring original setting.
I don't no how can possible creating all users and future users Orca directory with app-setting file for training mode application related if this application is a single application.

Attila