Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

Jacob Schmude <j schmude gmail com> wrote:
Actually, I'm not sure that's necessary. Going through my ff
extensions one at a time that have to do, in any way, with possibly
changing the page content has routed out Webvisum as the cause for
this behavior, at least on my system. It seems to return focus to
the top of the page, either deliberately or accidentally, and
obviously that's what Orca is seeing. We're dealing with a Webvisum
bug here, at least as one of the possible causes. Everyone else
having this problem, do you happen to have Webvisum installed?

Yes, and removing it likewise solved the problem for me.