Re: [orca-list] Page presentation issues

hi garrett and wili.

I had actually decided to put an end to this thread by requesting
every one to stop this war and get back to the problem at hand but
perhaps i will speak for the last time on this issue because to solve
the problems at hand this will be necessary, and you will soon
understand why.