Re: [orca-list] Page presentation issues

Hermann writes:
am Fr 16. Mai 2008 um 11:57:46 schrieb Jason White <jason jasonjgw net>:
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 07:28:27PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
(I hardly ever use windows so that is why I didn't notice the speed thing)

I don't notice any performance problems in Firefox.

But I do, and I would suggest trying out Windows more extensively before
judging.

What? Are you offering to buy us Windows and JAWS so we can give you our
opinions?

If you're rich like that, perhaps you could fund one of the Gnome a11y
projects?

Janina