[orca-list] eclipse bugs - was: Re: Developing GTK applications (in Python) as a blind developer

You may like to folow the two bugs 525316 and 525318 I have filed for
orca working with eclipse. I will try and file some others that I
mentioned but I need to find the time later for those.

Michael Whapples