[orca-list] Developing GTK applications (in Python) as a blind developer

Hi.

I need to write myself a bit of GTK code in Python.
I am blind, so I am going to use the finally resulting app via Orca.
The problem I seem to have is that most (or all?) good
examples on how to develop a GTK app suggest to use Glade.
While the glade description file is text, and in theory could be
edited by hand, it seems like too complicated to do.  But
the glade-editor frontend is not really accessible to me.
How do other blind developer deal with this?
I see orca uses glade as well.  Am I guessing right that
this part of Orca is done by a sighted developer?  If not, how
do you cope with it?

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

--
CYa,
  âââââ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>