Re: [orca-list] Developing GTK applications (in Python) as a blind developer

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:40:03PM +0100, Mario Lang wrote:
I need to write myself a bit of GTK code in Python.
I am blind, so I am going to use the finally resulting app via Orca.
The problem I seem to have is that most (or all?) good
examples on how to develop a GTK app suggest to use Glade.

You could write the Python code by hand following this tutorial:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/