Re: [orca-list] audio and pulseaudio: was: Re: Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

Hermann:

Yikes! This is not good news, but it is good that you are reporting it. I think you should also report this to the Ubuntu accessibility list as well, since this may be more specific to the audio solution on Ubuntu.

So folks, what the hell have you done? If you want to bann SD, be that
honnest and admit it.

I think we all are trying to give SpeechDispatcher a fair chance here and we're trying to understand if the API is sufficient to meet user requirements and if the implementation is stable and complete. There are so many variables involved, however, that it makes it difficult to track down where the problems really lie.

Will