Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

Hi.

I use padsp to get the Cepstral Swift gnome-speech driver to output with pulseaudio instead of OSS.
You would ed the file for the speech driver in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers.  I think there are more detailed
instructions
for doing this with aoss on live.gnome.org/Orca.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny