Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> Thanks Milan. So...I have a dilemma.
Yes but your dilemma will not be closed until you will understand well
what is the Speech Dispatcher technology or in other words what does SD
really do. It is necessary to see more forward not to few months only.
The comparison between gnome speech and SD can only be correct if you
will see Accessibility as complete environment not gnome/corba only. I
thought that you finally understood but reading your last answer I must
unfortunately say that you are on the beginning of your cycle again. I
mean your knowledge of Speech Dispatcher and more widely of all Free
Accessibility infrastructure. I'm sorry.

Have a nice day

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008