[orca-list] rca,evoltuion and autocompletion

hi,

I'm running the latest version of both, that's according to the debian archives.
evoltuion 2.22.1-1
gnome-orca 2.22.1-1.1

Autocompletion works, however if there are more then one completions possible I can see that there is a list on the screen. However, my braille output will not read this and it keeps stuck on one option.

I suspect that this is a bug of some sorts in orca.

regards,
Andor

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor nl linux org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor