Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 03:33:05PM +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:

Regarding orca I don't know if this performance issues are related to
python but I can not confirm that it isn't.

I would suggest checking memory usage. Gnome and its applications require
substantial amounts of RAM; if your machine is using swapspace extensively, it
will be very slow and could become unresponsive in Orca.