Re: [orca-list] some more issues with orca and speech-dispatcher.

On 17/05/07, Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com> wrote:
I found the espeak conversion values in the espeak-generic.conf file in
speech-dispatcher are wrong for the current version of espeak. I think the
multiples are wrong by a factor of 10.
is that the reason for low volume with sd?

You can work this out for yourself by
reading the comments in espeak-generic.conf and the espeak documentation or
I can send you a copy of my espeak-generic.conf file which I corrected.
Please do that.
I would also suggest you put this on the orca wiki so you wont need to
send this to every one.
this is now getting very interesting and since people like you are
contributing so much, I think orca will equal or perhaps surpass jaws
by the time gutsy is released this year (or at least till the spring
of next year?)
also let me know where should I copy the conf file, should it be in
/etc/ or some where else?
regards,
Krishnakant.