To: "hermann" <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] some more issues with orca and speech-dispatcher.

hello herman,
I will be going back to try this again today and will let you know the result.
meanwhile the volume of sd is very very low.  I have kept the computer
volume very hi yet the output is very low.
I also checked at alsamixer and found that the master and all other
volumesn are high.
can you please suggest me what I can do about this?
I am also finding some other troubles while using speech-dispatcher.
in say most pumctuation, I still can't here the $ prompt or the #
prompt on my terminal.

regards,
Krishnakant.