[orca-list] some more issues with orca and speech-dispatcher.

hello,
I have one more question about speetch-dispatcher.
I already emailed tomas about the problems I am facing regarding
speatch-dispatcher and orca.
I have done
sudo apt-get install speatch-dispatcher and then
sudo apt-get install python-speetchd.
then I ran orca's setup again.
but still not getting speetch-dispatcher as my server choice, just
emacspeak and gnome speech system.
any ways my other question is if things go wrong can I still easily
switch back to gnome-speech?
secondly to avoide my stuttering problem I am planning to shift to
python 2.4 as suggested by some one.
can some one tell me has this worked for any of you who tried it?
regards,
Krishnakant.