-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Hermann
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007 12:42
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] Gnome-speech is silent after changing
form SD back to GS

Hi,
in order to test the reading behavior in OO, I switched
speech back from SD
to GS, to see if any changes ocur.
After selecting GS as system and Espeak as synth, I heard -
nothing. The speech stays silent even afte restartign Orca.
The sound device is OK,
I can play sound files.
When using GS as systen and SD as synth Orca is talking.
Using GS with
Festival results in silence.
So what's the matter now? I'm getting more and more desperate
about the
whole
project: Nothing works as expected, and the issues seem to
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list