To: "hermann" <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
Cc: "Michael Whapples" <mwhapples aim com>; "Halim Sahin" <halim sahin t-online de>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: Priorities (was Re: [orca-list] Position of state vs. label forcheckboxes (was Re:progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?))

And finally: The team and the users should ask themselves very
seriously, how much sense it makes to add feature by feature, as long as
there are such lacks in basic functionality.

I'm going to turn this back to the users.  We're a small team.  A lot of
demands are being made, and everything seems to be the most important
thing to someone.  We're being asked to drop everything for everything
else.  This obviously won't work.

We keep a list of all our known issues and feature requests on Bugzilla:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aorca

What are your top issues?  We'll look at the ones that our users deem
most important.  Keep in mind that some of them may be very time
intensive, but we'll discuss the tradeoffs and we'll come to a good path
with the community.

Will