Re: [orca-list] plugging other language voices

Hi Willie,

I forget what OS distribution you are using.  If it's Ubuntu, you can
type the following command to get all the stuff you need to build
gnome-speech:

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-speech

Hope this helps,

Will

I am using Ubuntu and I did run apt-get build-dep gnome-speech, but the problem is still there, festival isn't getting the unicode characters sent by orca.

May be the gnome-speech driver for festival isn't sending unicode characters to the festival.

If that is the case, do I need to work into the gnome-speech driver for festival or has there been some fixes to the driver already?

and thanks,
Ishwor