Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

My problem isn't with reusing technology that started on the other OS.
Unfortunately for now, some of these technologies put accessibility
somewhat ahead of where we are now. I just have a problem with virtual
buffering and especially forms mode in general. The virtual buffer and
forms mode is the one area where the other OS is far behind from an
accessibility standpoint. The problem is not that the wheel came from
somewhere else, it's that it in fact isn't round and is a very clunky
workaround for a very real problem that must be solved in a different
and better way. We need a more round wheel that won't shake the wagon.
Then in the end we can actually win the race without having to worry
about tipping over.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)