Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

ok. then, what about this?
Could Orca tell when a form field has focus and change key mappings accordingly?
Example, when in a text box, all alfanumeric keys will be passed to
the control that the user is on.
In a multiline box, the enter key will also be passed through to
create a new line but on a single line and standard input box, the
enter key will attempt to submit the form activating the submit button
in the form.

In combo boxes, Orca should ignore first letter navigation until the
focus leaves the box.

Are any of these things possible?