Re: Orca free text-to-speech engines for ?

Hi.

I only use English, but it looks like you need to edit
/etc/speech-despatcher/modules/espeak-generic.conf to get espeak to use
German.
Try change the line that says:

AddVoice        "en"    "MALE1"         "en"

AddVoice        "de" "MALE1"         "de"

Hope this helps.
          Kenny