Re: Orca free text-to-speech engines for orca?

Hello Lorenzo,
I downloaded and installed eSpeak from the webpage you mentioned.
It works fine as a stand allone version, even in diffeent language
than English; I tried German.
The next questin is how can I get it to work under Orca? I use Ubuntu
6.10, and the speech engine used by this distribution is
gnome-speech-services.
Is it possible to get eSpeak working with Orca and
gnome-speech-services, or do I have to install speech-dispatcher?
If that's the case, which steps must I take to set it up?
Regards
Hermann