Re: Processing the applications

Le jeudi 20 octobre 2005 Ã 13:06 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
There's also one point. I realized that seems like there's no names of
Committee Membership on template mails as they do not appear on
application renewed or accepted mails of members.

I think it's better to put names of committee members there to let them
know who are the contact people for membership in form of a note as in
old template mails in traditional way of accepting members. What do
others think about it?

I removed them on purpose because I was not sure it was a good thing in
the end (people might think that we're not neutral, eg).

But I've no strong advice on this. We can put them back if you prefer.
It's just a matter of editing the wiki :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.