Re: Processing the applications

There's also one point. I realized that seems like there's no names of
Committee Membership on template mails as they do not appear on
application renewed or accepted mails of members.

I think it's better to put names of committee members there to let them
know who are the contact people for membership in form of a note as in
old template mails in traditional way of accepting members. What do
others think about it?