Re: Processing the applications

On Tue, October 18, 2005 08:06, Vincent Untz wrote:
Cool. I might have some time to work on some applications this morning.
I'll let you know if I can process some.

I looked at the unprocessed applications this morning. Here's the result
of this. I didn't make any change to the list so if you disagree with
one of these, please reply ASAP. Whenever I was sure about the applicant,
I didn't contact the contacts. When I was not sure, I contacted the
contact on IRC.

Baris, I think two of the unprocessed applicants listed you as a contact
(Seha Islam and Onur Can ÇAKMAK, IIRC). What do you think?

Hendrik Richter
Farzaneh Sarafraz
Jordi Mas i Hernànde
Kaushal Kumar
Ryan Lortie
Olav Vitters
Krishnaswamy Harish
Arangel Angov
Parag Goel
ahmad riza h nst
Maxim V. Dziumanenko
Rostislav Raykov
Abduxukur Abdurixit
Vladimir Ognyanov Petkov
Elnaz Sarbar
Emmanuel Pacaud
Luca Padovani
Tommi Vainikainen
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Yair Hershkovitz
Ilkka Tuohela
Abel Cheung
Norayr Chilingaryan
Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore
Kurt Maute
Aaron Bockover
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
Jan Schmidt
Jeong-Hee Kang
Srinivasan Shreyas
Erik J.J. Snoeijs

Not yet processed:
==================
Jorge Bernal
Alessio Dessi
sunaram patir
Seha Islam
Onur Can ÇAKMAK
Everson Santos Araujo
Tiago Cardoso Menezes
Airton Jordani
Kalle Vahlman
Sigurd Gartmann
Tomislav Markovski
Joaquim Valverde
Silma Battezzati
Fredrik Hedberg

Denied:
=======
franklin de carvalho: not enough information
J. Kurt von Finck II: would like to see more contributions and encourage
                      to reapply in the future
James McGuire: would like to see more contributions and encourage
               to reapply in the future

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.