[Fwd: GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal]

Here we go. I hope you'll be able to send it.

-------- Message transfÃrà --------
De: GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
<membership-committee gnome org>
Ã: sinzui is verizon net
Sujet: GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:08:26 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Curtis C. Hovey,

It is time to renew your GNOME Foundation Membership, which started (or
was last renewed) on 2003-10-30 and lasted two years.

When you first signed up, you stated your contribution to GNOME as
follow:

Medusa, GNOME Web sites

If you want to renew your membership, please use the form at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php.
Please remember to check the box to indicate you are an existing
member. You don't need to fill all the contributions fields since
this is a renewal.

Once your renewal is accepted, your membership will be extended
for two years. You shall receive an e-mail confirmation from the
committee.

If you don't want to renew your membership, please consider supporting
us through the Friends of GNOME program, details of which are available
at http://www.gnome.org/friends/

Thanks for your support and interest,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.