Re: Processing the applications

Vincent Untz wrote:

We'll need to process all the applications really soon now.
There's no problem for the renewals, but new applications take more
time.

/me has been the lazy bones. I have not really processed some of the
applications which have received *Aye*.

Plan to complete the same by Friday this week (India time).

Here's what I propose: we decide for every applications, without
changing the files in CVS and without subscribing them to
foundation-announce since this takes really too much time. I'll update
the files in CVS later, or, a better solution, directly use our new
membership management when it's ready. And I'll subscribe all members to
the list just before the referendum.

Is that not a bit too rapid ? From what I have seen the information
request and *Aye/Nay* is around 2 days at best and 5 days at worst. The
process above would require that one of us/all of us keep a tab on names
for which the subscriptions etc were not done.

Of course this based on my understanding of your statement above as:

"we will include all applicants into the foundation as members"

/me is woozy after a long fever so please excuse any moronic statements
above.

Rgds
Sankarshan

--