Re: Processing the applications

Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 Ã 07:41 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a
Ãcrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:

We'll need to process all the applications really soon now.
There's no problem for the renewals, but new applications take more
time.

/me has been the lazy bones. I have not really processed some of the
applications which have received *Aye*.

Plan to complete the same by Friday this week (India time).

Cool. I might have some time to work on some applications this morning.
I'll let you know if I can process some.

Here's what I propose: we decide for every applications, without
changing the files in CVS and without subscribing them to
foundation-announce since this takes really too much time. I'll update
the files in CVS later, or, a better solution, directly use our new
membership management when it's ready. And I'll subscribe all members to
the list just before the referendum.

Is that not a bit too rapid ? From what I have seen the information
request and *Aye/Nay* is around 2 days at best and 5 days at worst. The
process above would require that one of us/all of us keep a tab on names
for which the subscriptions etc were not done.

Yes, we're doing it the fast way :-)
We don't always need to request informations, so some cases are really
easy. I hope we'll be able to process all the other cases quickly.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.