Processing the applications

Hi guys,

We'll need to process all the applications really soon now.
There's no problem for the renewals, but new applications take more
time.

Here's what I propose: we decide for every applications, without
changing the files in CVS and without subscribing them to
foundation-announce since this takes really too much time. I'll update
the files in CVS later, or, a better solution, directly use our new
membership management when it's ready. And I'll subscribe all members to
the list just before the referendum.

Does it sound okay? Who has time to start on this?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.