Re: Renewals of the memberships

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

A number of volunteer organisations I've been involved with have switched to
year-to-year memberships independent of when the member joined. SLUG, for
instance, has renewals for the entire membership in March - which coincides
with the AGM. Perhaps we should do the same thing at the end of September
every year. This would also significantly reduce the committee's workload.

(Note that you can become a member at any time, but you will still need to
renew with the rest of the membership in the same month, annually.)

- Jeff

   "And if you think this fucking little tub of gold popcorn is going to
    remotely make up for everything we've suffered, you're sadly fucking
                            mistaken!" - Gollum