Renewals of the memberships

Hi again :-)

At the end of the month, we'll have to renew some of the memberships.
Until we have the new database system, we'll have to do all this
manually.

Does anyone have any suggestion on the best way to do this manually ?

And how long do memberships last now ? Is it still two years or has it
been changed by the board to one year ? I think it was planned to change
it to one year but I haven't seen any mail about this. Glynn ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.