[patch #5893] integrated side-by-side textmode diff viewer

Follow-up Comment #19, patch #5893 (project mc):

--- me <INVALID NOREPLY gnu org> wrote:

[snip]

> Follow-up Comment #18, patch #5893 (project mc):
>
> [...]
>
> this kind of feature should be part of a filemanager
> and should provide a
> consistent behaviour with the available gui.

It does.

> is there a ebuild for this patches, should i create one?

I didn't make an ebuild, I am running Slackware.  Yes, you should create one,
if you want.

> as long as nothing is commited into the cvs it might be from
> use if you and others can test the custom mc in production,

I'm running it for quite a few days now.

> others can test the custom mc in production, by just
> installing a new unstable version. there will be more
> feedback about the feature ~3w

You will find everything you need (latest sources, patches, documentation,
testcases) on my homepage. hxxp://www.geocities.com/dborca/

Good luck!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5893>

  Message sent via/by Savannah