[patch #5893] integrated side-by-side textmode diff viewer

Follow-up Comment #5, patch #5893 (project mc):

Several points:

1) There is off-by-one error when calculating the size of
the `cmd' buffer in dff_execute ().

2) We use glib a lot in MC - you should do the same. Basically when there is
a glib counterpart of a given libc function you should use the glib one i.e.
malloc/free/strdup/sprintf/snprintf/etc.

I am still looking at the code so expect more feedback.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5893>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/