[patch #5893] integrated side-by-side textmode diff viewer

Follow-up Comment #9, patch #5893 (project mc):

Well, since the rest of the code does use glib I think your code should be
using it too. There is g_try_malloc() which doesn't abort the application on
memory failure.

Regarding the memory which is allocated for `cmd'. I checked before I posted
the first time. You could try replaceing sprintf with snprintf and pass it
the size of the buffer that you allocate - you'll end up with the last
double-quote character missing. I am testing against your first set of
patches (if it matters) - haven't checked the horizontal patch yet.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5893>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/