[patch #5893] integrated side-by-side textmode diff viewer

Follow-up Comment #15, patch #5893 (project mc):

The fact that you feel that a certain API is useless doesn't make it go away.
MC uses glib heavily and that is a fact. If you feel that this is wrong -
start a new thread on the mailing list and share your thoughts. As I said
below - we don't want to discuss the usefullness of glib here - this
discussion is about your patch. For your patch to be consistent with the rest
of the code it has to be converted to use glib calls where appropriate.

I am not asking you to learn a whole new API - I am asking you to send a
proper patch. You obviously spent some time on MC code - I doubt it that you
missed the fact that it used glib.

The falsely reported off-by-one bug reported by me has nothing to do with
glib. It was my mistake - since I build and test on Solaris where diff is not
GNU diff, I quickly changed diff to gdiff without updating the constant which
represented the size of the format string.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5893>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/