Re: Campaign Proposal

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 11:06 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
> I think Spider Monkey might be very appropriate for GNOME 3.0
> considering GNOME Shell (and the new user interface) is the highlight
> of the GNOME 3.0 release.

And it might be a good thing for all our contributors that care about
the Amazonian Rain Forest. De-Florestation is the main reason that the
Spider Monkey is being threatened. I would suppose many people,
specially from South/Central America will be fond of this.

To me, brings back the time of the best GNOME distro ever, Ximian GNOME.

nm