Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Take 3 is up on
http://gnome.haitsma.org/friends/

1) I've change spread.html to promote.html
2) Changed the text of that page in line with comments on the list
3) Removed the GNOME lover button from that page
4) Removed the support button on the main page. Now there is just text
at the top of the right bar. Such that it is not so conspicuous. I
believe we should put a link there. Let me try to explain when many
people start clicking on the support buttons on blogs  they arrive at
the donation page. They might not want to donate but might want the
badge. So they should at least see a link to the button after the page
has loaded. Andreas do you agree?

If we are in agreement I'd like to push the changes to git

Before starting to promote these buttons it would be good to have more
badges of different sizes. Andreas do you have any timeline on that?

Regards,

Jaap