Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 19:48 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:

> However after I pushed it actually occured to me that it's probably
> not a good idea to have this called Spread GNOME. We're asking people
> to financially support GNOME not to encourage people to encourage
> people to use GNOME.

This is true. However, there's no need to give it too much though. My
suggestion:

(a) Keep the URL. Most people won't notice, and those who do, understand
 "GNOME > Friends > Spread"

(b) Change h1 to "Friends of GNOME Badges"

(c) Change h2 to "Encourage other to donate", following Patrick's
suggestion.

If it's not a big deal to change the URL, we may also use
"wgo/friends/badges.html", of course.

Best regards,
Claus