Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Claus Schwarm <clschwarm googlemail com> wrote:

>  - the GNOME Announce mailing list,
>  - a planet.gnome blog (Stormy's, maybe?)
>  - the GNOME frontpage
>  - gnomesupport.org
>
> to announce the badges program.
>
> It will probably also be useful to send reminders via panet.gnome.org
> every 6 weeks or so, since our main problem might not be a lack of
> willingness to help, but procrastination.

Maybe we could make a mini-calendar out of people willing to promote
it on their blog. Every 4-6 weeks someone could post about it and give
an update about how the program was going.

We also need to think about ways to reach out to other groups - so
having people who are on multiple planets would be great.

Stormy