Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

That'd be very cool if we could track how many people/money you've
referred! I'd be a big fan of that.

We could also consider giving compensation for referrals. At the very
least, we'd give recognition but we could also consider money (like
Amazon does) or things like GNOME merchandise.

On a related note, Brian Cameron and I discussed how we could
compensate people for bringing in new corporate sponsors. One program
that encompassed it all would be great.

(BTW, I was thinking of just a general Friends of GNOME update.)

Stormy