Re: [jokosher-devel] Fwd: Volume fades UI

 * Make a selection as we do now on an event, and this will add two
control point to the red line. If you move the red volume handles on
the selection, the control point are moved and added. If you never
touch the red volume handles, no control points are added. This makes
sure that when you make a selection, control points are only added
when you move the volume handles.

That would again raise the problem that there's an effect outside of
the selection aswell. To me this way seems counter-intuïtive...

Jens