[jokosher-devel] Fwd: Volume fades UI

On 18/09/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:

What I always planned to do was, once you've dragged one of the
fademarkers, lock the other one so you can't drag both sides.

Unless I am misunderstanding you, this does not fix the problem. If
you select the middle portion of an event and then drag the right-hand
side fademarker, the portion from the right side of the selection to
the end of the event gets its volume decreased as well. I think it is
more intuitive that the fademarkers only ever make changes to the
portion of audio that is selected, no?

Laszlo