Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
09:30 is better then 09:45. If there is no severe complains I'll
update the schedule tomorrow.

There's a complaint:
* We have no guarantee we'll have enough time and it's better to be
able to open earlier than scheduled rather than not being to open on
time
* The schedule says nothing about the doors. "Opening" is the opening session.

Please don't touch the schedule.

--
Alexandre Franke