Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

On 4 August 2015 at 15:57, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Would it be possible for us to open the doors, let people in and grab
their badge at 09:30 (or even 09:20) on Friday?

We only have an hour to set up the venue. Having registration open is
likely to create confusion and get us delayed.

I like Skyman's idea of some sort of pre-registration event on
Thursday, at some pub / bar. That would require us to have the badges
ready on Thursday though. Is that possible, Kat / Christopher /
Patrick?