Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

On 4 August 2015 at 21:08, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
We only have an hour to set up the venue. Having registration open is
likely to create confusion and get us delayed.
Well not giving people time to pick up their badge before the first
talk might cause frustration among the attendees and generate
justified criticism. We have access to the venue from 09:00, is not
30min enough for us to set up the registration?

It's not only registration. We also need to set up banners, test
cameras and make sure everything is in place.

It's worth noting that, when it comes to GUADEC, registration is more
of a formality. People should register at some point, so we can keep a
head count, but they can definitely attend talks without having a
badge.

I'll default to Alexandre on this though.