Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
It's not only registration. We also need to set up banners, test
cameras and make sure everything is in place.

Yes, and also things we can't think of right now but that will become
urgent on Friday morning.

It's worth noting that, when it comes to GUADEC, registration is more
of a formality. People should register at some point, so we can keep a
head count, but they can definitely attend talks without having a
badge.

Except this year you have a hard limit at 200 attendees and having
people register is the only way to keep track of that. Right?

I'll default to Alexandre on this though.

Volunteer briefing is at 09.00, it should take ~15 minutes. Then we
need to setup at a minimum the table for info desk. We may be able to
have people register a bit earlier than 09.30, but probably not much
before.

--
Alexandre Franke