Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
We only have an hour to set up the venue. Having registration open is
likely to create confusion and get us delayed.
Well not giving people time to pick up their badge before the first
talk might cause frustration among the attendees and generate
justified criticism. We have access to the venue from 09:00, is not
30min enough for us to set up the registration?

I like Skyman's idea of some sort of pre-registration event on
Thursday, at some pub / bar.
Yeah I also think it would make much sense to have a pre-registration
event and have the badges ready on Thursday.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst